We're really sorry about this! Firstly, to force close the app:
- If you have iPhone X or later, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, hold for a moment in the middle of the screen, then release
- For other iPhone models, press the Home button two times quickly
- Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
- If your smartphone has three icons at the bottom of the screen, tap either the three vertical lines button (Samsung Galaxy devices) or the square button (most other Android devices).
- If your smartphone has a single horizontal line and uses a swipe-gesture system to navigate, swipe up from the bottom to the middle of the screen, hold for a moment, then release.
- Place your finger on the app you wish to close, then swipe it up and away.
Following this, please get in touch with us directly at email@example.com with as much detail as possible. Our support team will sort this out as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your patience. :)