Premium Tribes have more options for customization than free Tribes. By pressing the edit button at the top of the Tribe screen you can:
- Change the icon that is displayed in the small square. Tap on the icon to choose an image from your library, or take a photo. A 200x200 pixel image is ideal for this, but other sizes will be scaled and cropped to fit
- Add your tribe to the public Tribe catalog. Tribes with "No category" are private. If you choose a category, your tribe will be available in the Categories tab of the main Tribes screen. Available categories are: Charity, Company, Family & Friends, Fans, Gear, Nutrition, Race, School/University, Team/Club and Other
- Set a website for your Tribe (optional). This consists of a name and a URL. The name is displayed in the header area of the tribe, and launches a browser to the URL when tapped.
- Set a location for your Tribe (optional)
- Choose a colorscheme for your tribe. Tribes can have a light or dark background, and you can use the color wheel to select an accent/button color, or type in a web hex code for the color in the text box